Take A Hit. - Poem by Dislocated Heart
Overdose sounds just bout right to me...
lets shoot up..
drink some vodka.
fool around.. like its nothing to be ashame of.
Put that needle in my arm.
Pop that pill in my mouth.
Breathe in the weed.
Just For Some Release.
my kinda life dont you want that too?
(honestly.. I've done things I havent been proud of.. but To me.. I think I still have time to change before its actually too late.. and for those out there.. that is still doing these type of stuff.... take a stand, and stop. its for your future.)
Comments about Take A Hit. by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda