Tears - Poem by Fernando Alvarez
You sit beside me and watch me cry,
knowing the pain I am in
I am unable to show emotion
until the endless tears begin.
An emptiness so deep inside
destroying my hopes and dreams
everything I thought i knew,
is nothing as it seems.
A piece of me is dying and lying on the floor,
the dreams I had are over,
and can never be no more.
I trusted you to guard my heart,
instead you said..
Comments about Tears by Fernando Alvarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl