Tears Of Agony - Poem by Seyi Enikanoselu
TEARS OF AGONY
I mourn but with silent tears,
I wail within, yet I smile out,
Peace treats me afar,
As boredom takes the role.
I shed tears of joy,
Tears of everlasting joy,
Joy of my misfortune,
Joy of my lost.
My mourn has no bound,
The tides of season,
Reason with my err,
And quest for passion yet unseen.
I sleep in agony at night
And wake in sadness in the morn,
I strive for peace,
Yet my war is never accomplished.
Then, let the agony continue,
Till my master have me saved,
Till my draft fear me fair,
That the sun shines on the rubbles.
Comments about Tears Of Agony by Seyi Enikanoselu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl