Tears Of Sadness Or Relief? - Poem by Camacy Melville
My tears that I have?
What are they really?
Is it tears of sadness? or relief?
The minute I heard I held back
I didn't know how to react
but, is it tears of sadness or relief?
I saw it coming
I just didn't know when
I knew the love wouldv'e started
but, why did it end?
when I heard the words
I was speechless
but is it tears of sadness or relief?
I heard everything that was said
I know your plan
but, will you live up to it?
Is my tears, tears of sadness or relief?
I hope you know how I feel
and now I dont have nothing else to really say
cause' my tears aren't of sadness or relief....or maybe it is...
Comments about Tears Of Sadness Or Relief? by Camacy Melville
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl