Television - Poem by Baidurya Mukherjee
Day and Night my eyes I strain,
My parents feel you're a pain.
All The Time I squint and cry,
Gazing hard with my bleary eyes.
Mother Yells and father screams,
Everything passes as through a dream!
You Give me a severe headache,
Thanks to you, many medicines I have to take!
You affect my eyes, sight and vision,
You are a culprit, o television!
Comments about Television by Baidurya Mukherjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl