Baidurya Mukherjee Poems
- If I Could Get Organized There may be nothing wrong with ...
- The Fields I Strolled Upon... Everyday I strolled through the...
- Television Day and Night my eyes I strain, My parents feel ...
- My Result Who knows what lies in my fate? 'cause tommorow ...
- Days That Have Gone As I looked back, its not yet very far ...
- My Brother My Brother is very bad He always makes my mother ...
- Move Along It's not easy to forget the past, The instances ...
Go to my currently active and side account: http//poemhunter.com/chom-chom/
I write poems and stories.I stay in the little city of kolkata in India.Thnaks to everybody who reads ad comments on my poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Baidurya Mukherjee
If I Could Get Organized
There may be nothing wrong with you
The way you live the work you do,
But I can surely plainly see
Exactly what is wrong with me.
With you there may be nothing wrong,
But here's my trouble all along
I do the thing that don't amount
To very much with no account.
It isn't that I'm indolent
or dodging duties quite intent
I work as hard as anyone
And yet I get so little done
I nibble this, I nibble that
but never finish what I'm at.
The morning goes the noon is near
Before I know the night is near.
And all around me I regret
The things I haven't...