Terror In The Fields. - Poem by Amy Kerswell
I often dreamt there was a beast.
A beast lurking in the feild.
A human beast that didnt no how to be humane.
The only thing this beast knew was power of one thing.
The power of rape was what he knew.
As I played in the field.
My little playing place.
He was watching my every move.
Yes this is the perfect one shes all alone.
As I ran passed the trees.
He pounced on me.
Shut it or I'll kill you was what he said.
In that split second he raped me.
And I couldnt do a thing.
All I could do was lie there frozen to the spot.
I couldnt shout or scream.
I couldnt wriggle free.
Cos this wasnt the first time.
Now I cant play in my once happy place.
Its not the same its no longer safe.
Comments about Terror In The Fields. by Amy Kerswell
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda