Thank, She Isn'T There - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
My mother should have lived, I wished
She’d have witnessed my son’s wedding
And his three children in their growth
Thanks God, she’s not there to see my wife’s tragedy
Comments about Thank, She Isn'T There by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl