Lawrence S. Pertillar
That Is The Person I Want To Keep Distanced - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
On several occasions,
You have openly and in public...
You 'have' to remember it.
I am just taking this 'one' opportunity,
To express my dislike for you.
Why is that something you find,
Important to discuss with me now in debate...
You find must take a wasting of your time?
I prefer that you keep ignoring me.
Approaching me with a smile and arms extended,
Is not the impression you left with me...
When we first met.
And THAT is the person I want to keep distanced.
Comments about That Is The Person I Want To Keep Distanced by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda