Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
The Actor - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
The actor is one who can present him, or herself in front of an audience, and does not lose their cool.
An actor can look truthful, and honest, but in reality be a good for nothing sneak.
If you can not be that person, just smile and give a wink.
Oh what a wonderful profession, pretending all the time,
But let not it take possession of your heart, and of your mind.
Comments about The Actor by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl