John Leroy Maxwell
The Bear And The Bee - Poem by John Leroy Maxwell
The Little Brown Bear carried a Rose,
he tripped and it went up his snout..
The Little Brown Bear, feeling so sad,
sat down and began to pout..
Along came a Bee, and said, 'let me see
if I can help you out..'
He went up his nose, and buzzed about..
The Little Brown Bear sneezed and the
Rose came out..
The Bee flew away, and the Bear called
The Bee said 'I can't it just Bees like that..'
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Bear And The Bee by John Leroy Maxwell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda