Ace Of Black Hearts
The Beasts Paradise - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
The beast does not just go.
Not with out taking a couple victims first.
Oh no, oh no!
A meal to stave the empty months upcoming.
For in the wild everything has to be hunted.
But here it is an easy pickings in the open and so defenseless.
He will be back.
You can count on that.
For that kind of hunger does not just die.
This is now his paradise.
Comments about The Beasts Paradise by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl