Ace Of Black Hearts
The Benefactor - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
It's not to benefit, but to bring hope when there is no hope.
It's a quote that reminds of some dear friend of you loss by tragedies end.
It's to inspire and teach.
It is to say please let this not be beyond my reach.
It's a love and passion.
No need of it from self gratification.
It is to vent, repent, and confess to those who know nothing of you.
It's an outlet so strong, that it can reach anyone!
Comments about The Benefactor by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda