The Blanket Snow Of Waking Consciousness - Poem by David Lacey
In our own amazement of being we strive to know all that lies beneath the blanket snow of waking consciousness
Dig and you shall find the source of wonder in your mind
Open your heart to the song warm and embracing - The song of universe keeping your heart rate pacing
And fate - destiny - together in harmony weave the tapestry of life unwinding.
Come sit with me a while, come find yourself within my arms.
I've told you before... I won't do you any harm.
Comments about The Blanket Snow Of Waking Consciousness by David Lacey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl