The Bridge - Poem by Naveed Akram
The bridge has passed its test, forever,
And we collect the truth about our travel,
Like the goings of a monster.
Cars and trains can save our life
From the outdoors and the foul creature called a bridge.
It is the car which is more than the train,
I can not conceive of a more suitable pain as the car.
Comments about The Bridge by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl