The Crazy Little Boy Vs. The Moosey's Lover - Poem by Ryan Belcher
the crazy little boy says he has no
feelings for her.
everyone knows that this is untrue.
he claims that he is happy for them, yet
we all know that he wants to go 'bloody valentine'
on him. the crazy little boy wishes the moosey's lover would
dropp off the face of the earth
because he wants the moosey all for himself. i
wish that he would just forget
about her or take out the lover, cause i am sick of his pouting.
Comments about The Crazy Little Boy Vs. The Moosey's Lover by Ryan Belcher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl