The One - Poem by Ryan Belcher
I want you to be the one
Yet you will never be the one
it can not, will not ever happen.
For there is one who is in the way.
I want, sometimes even need you,
somtimes I think I will die without you.
But then I remember you're no one important.
Comments about The One by Ryan Belcher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl