The Cruel And Noble Things - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The cruelest thing is not doing cruel things.
It is being impenitent to having done such things.
The noblest thing is not doing noblest things.
It is being beholden to one for such things.
Comments about The Cruel And Noble Things by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda