The Day I Long For - Poem by Kara Bertsch
The day I see the way,
To the light, which is so bright.
To see the ray of white light,
Shinning on me, a smile,
A tear of joy,
And my love on the other side of the way,
With the same feeling of love, safeness, and joy.
The day is mine,
His and my wedding day.
Butterfly’s in our stomachs,
Smiles on plastered faces,
Were happy, and cant see anyone else but each other.
And loving it.
The day is our wedding day.
The day I long for.
Comments about The Day I Long For by Kara Bertsch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl