Some Say - Poem by Kara Bertsch
Some say she never rests,
Some say she never blinks,
But she just gaze up at the stars,
Just waiting to be picked up,
Picked up by the sky above.
Some people never liked her,
Some people never cared,
They just seen what she looked like and how she acted,
But she just stares up at the stars without a care,
Just waiting to be picked up by the sky above
Only her friends knew,
Knew what was to come next,
One day she did not come to school.
Some say she dies painfully,
Some say she is laying in a ditch somewhere,
Some just never cared,
Only her friends knew.
She was waiting to be picked up,
Picked up by the sky above,
So her dream came true,
She is now in the sky above.
Comments about Some Say by Kara Bertsch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl