Kara Bertsch Poems
- Alone I sit here alone, No one was there, Alone as a kid ...
- Some Say Some say she never rests, Some say she never ...
- The Day I Long For The day I see the way, To the light, ...
- Wonder Why Have you ever looked up at the sky, and wonderd ...
- Darkness Darkness flows in and out of me, like a sea of ...
- The Night Cold cut screams at night, makes me shiver with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kara Bertsch
I sit here alone,
No one was there,
Alone as a kid in a orphanage.
Alone as a teen no one to love, only hate, no friends, just no one.
Alone as an adult, no kids or husband to love, just no one.
One day I just gave up, gave up on life, no more stress, remorse, or sleepless nights.
At the age of 32, I now sleep on a hill down by a river.
Dead, happy, and loving life….now.
I never though being dead would be so great.
I sleep alone, in an unmarked grave, no one to remember me.
Just like in real life.