Wonder Why - Poem by Kara Bertsch
Have you ever looked up at the sky,
and wonderd why?
I looked up to the sky and wonderd why,
for death, love, life, and how we live it.
I look up for death,
for how it works,
why take the people it takes, why?
I look up for love,
why do we love the people we love,
and if you love someone why do we get broken hearts, why?
I look up for life,
why do we live if we die,
why do we have a purpose, why?
I look up for how we live it,
how do we live the way we do,
how can we?
I have to ask now.
Have you ever just looked up at the sky,
and just. wondered.. why?
Comments about Wonder Why by Kara Bertsch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl