Darkness - Poem by Kara Bertsch
Darkness flows in and out of me,
like a sea of pure hate and pain.
Waves crashing in to me like jagged rocks,
slowly tearing me down till i come crashing down.
My world come shakingly to an end,
trying to survive by fight.
Blackness covers my eyes,
my dream turn dark and evil.
My heart races, tying to get out,
get out of shadows, the darkness and the madness
Twitching, trying to get out, trying,
trying to open my eyes to see out of the darkness.
My eyes, they open wide,
looking around, i can see, i can see everything.
The sights, friends, family,
I can see life itself.
Less darkness, more peacefulness,
I am calm.
Comments about Darkness by Kara Bertsch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl