Sirpheno The Knight
The Dying - Poem by Sirpheno The Knight
The Bullet passed, ... through my heart
I know FOR-REAL... That, I am dying.
Am I thinking, ... about my life?
No need, ... of even trying.
What's done is done.... It was him or me.
No thoughts of love, ... or crying.
This is the price, ... I willingly paid
To Join-The-Gang, ... OR even trying..
Now that I'm gone? ..Will.The-Bros... miss me?
Will they avenge... my death, ... Drive-Bying?
It matters NOT...... to me, ...... you see.
It's... MY-TURN..... TO DO, ..... THE DYING! ! !
Comments about The Dying by Sirpheno The Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl