Sirpheno The Knight
The Empty Page - Poem by Sirpheno The Knight
This little pen does work just fine.
Now, I can open up my mind.
Release the words from their captive cage
and have them fill the empty page.
Tho, I have tried with all my might,
To keep them hidden and out of sight.
They never would give up the fight,
To be read, which is their right!
So leave me words, go on your way.
Go, and fill the empty page.
Comments about The Empty Page by Sirpheno The Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl