Stephen (Steve) Howard
The Embrace - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
I open my arms to the morning,
with love to embrace the new day.
I scratch like a bear as I'm yawning,
and hope that the rash goes away.
Comments about The Embrace by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl