Stephen (Steve) Howard
The Garden - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
My heart has made a garden,
where the thorn falls away from the rose.
Where every flower has your face,
the only flower that grows.
And I tend it oh so carefully,
in rows both pure and true,
and there each breath i take is love,
and there each breath is you.
Comments about The Garden by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl