Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
The End Of The Rainbow - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
At the end of the rainbow
Is where I long to be...
With the pot of gold
I am promised to see.
How do I get there,
Do you know the way?
Just follow your dreams,
My dear, and you will
Get there some day.
Comments about The End Of The Rainbow by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl