The Extent Of My Love - Poem by archie langford
My love is like the highest mountain,
So high that no man can climb,
Reaching, reaching ever upwards,
Supreme against the tests of time.
My love is like a mighty river,
Rushing, gushing to the sea,
Flowing, growing into greatness,
Onward `till eternity..
Comments about The Extent Of My Love by archie langford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl