Hell`s Delight. - Poem by archie langford
The world has burst assunder,
It`s fragments groung to dust,
Good swallowed up by evil
Purity rank with fust.
All light has left the heavens,
All living things stagnate,
sweetness drowned in bitterness,
Love devoured by hate.
Sea and earth spews forth it`s dead,
All but the foul destroyed
And heaven weeps in sorrow
And hell is overjoyed.
Comments about Hell`s Delight. by archie langford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl