The Fast Rusting - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Hotter than fire she beams when away;
Warmer than water she runs when by;
Both ways she hassles me. Any way
I am hit to rust, that I would enjoy.
Comments about The Fast Rusting by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl