The Fate Of The Mightiest - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Even the over potent Dinosaurs
Went out of existence.
It is now the turn for humans.
The mightiest die by themselves
By sending to death those under,
Upon whom is their shelter.
Comments about The Fate Of The Mightiest by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl