Edward Kofi Louis
The Father Of My Love - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
You are the father of my love and,
I do respect you a lot on this issue;
But try to respond to my call when i do need you!
For the rains have now set in and,
I need you to warm me up with your care.
Comments about The Father Of My Love by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda