Dr subhendu kar
The Glimpses Of Love - Poem by Dr subhendu kar
The river flows into the seas eternal
the bloods into the heart when divine
when all in blues yet of flairs unequalled
wishing love delving deeper from within.
as I muse over the glimpse of my love
when bettered by the gleams of glaze
as revered by all its glittering yet gleaning
to your promises embracing my world unflinching.
as in buoyancy the clouds in confidence to the rain
I croon holding your hands and I genuflect unfazed
as you cajole my love yet undeterred looking me
unto my love in the depth of my eyes in all acceptance.
Comments about The Glimpses Of Love by Dr subhendu kar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl