The Glow Of Woman - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A woman in glamour is like camphor;
A woman in modesty is like a candle;
A woman with composure is the coal.
They exude warmth to men accordingly.
Comments about The Glow Of Woman by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda