The Goal Of The Love - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
You love me so I have to;
It is love of pity.
I love you, who aren’t my sex;
It is sexual love.
I love you and pursue you;
It is love of lust.
I love you who ignore me;
It is love a mother exhibits.
Mother loves; the God loves.
The extinction of the subject
Is not in mother’s agenda
But it’s the God’s ultimate goal.
Comments about The Goal Of The Love by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl