The Good And Bad - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Is there any action
That cannot be interpreted
In either way: good and bad?
Can’t Hitler be any good?
Can’t Gandhi be any bad?
View from different contexts,
To know the truth
Comments about The Good And Bad by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl