Udiah (witness to Yah)
The Greatest Artist (God God God God God God God) - Poem by Udiah (witness to Yah)
God is the greatest artist
To whom no one can compare,
Streaking sunsets very beautiful,
Painting rainbows in the air.
Brushing green the hillside scene,
Blotting blue the sky above,
Splashing flowers 'cross the ground beneath,
Shading white clouds with His glove.
Of the wonders God has made
There is none that is so fair
As the smile He paints upon your face
When you realize He's there.
To The Greatest Artist, whose natural beauty and wisdom both inspired and guided me in writing this little verse
Comments about The Greatest Artist (God God God God God God God) by Udiah (witness to Yah)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl