The Inception Of Success - Poem by teal sky
I realized where would watch wade me,
If I believed just saying 'I'll not give up' will make me,
Who am I? I‘ve achieved nothing yet,
But I know God has bigger plans for me to be met.
You know yourself, your flaws, your dreams,
What is success to you? And its means,
If this is your case, then we have a lot in same,
So let's love our life, and be insane
So don't let the zeal of success set,
Because God has bigger plans for you to be met.
If you back down, you will only fail,
Love your life, and one day you will have thousands on your trail,
Remember, potential unused leads to regret,
Your time is now, God has bigger plans for you to be met.
Comments about The Inception Of Success by teal sky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl