The Last Meeting - Poem by Suraj Samtani
The feeling's bleak,
And I do feel weak.
Since over a week I've been trying to tell you,
But even you were buzy too.
It may be too late
To have more of a wait.
I should've told you earlier,
but mustering the courage hasn't been easier.
Time's against us.
And we better not make a fuss.
Let the unsaid
And the unheard
Again when we meet,
We may not have our feet.
Good luck on your journey far and high,
May your success reach the sky,
but your heart still be something no one can ever buy.
Comments about The Last Meeting by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl