The Leak In My Bubble Of Happiness - Poem by Lily Espinosa
I've tried to like you,
But have never succeeded,
Now i have a reason to dislike you,
You're in the way.
Why can't you just go away?
Just go away and leave,
All these suicide threats,
With your unhappy life.
It's mean to say,
But I'll say it anyway,
That I really couldn't care,
If you did once dare,
To take your life and end it all.
Just stop your bitching,
And have the guts to face it all,
And maybe then,
You wont feel and look so small.
Comments about The Leak In My Bubble Of Happiness by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl