The Light Of Difficulties - Poem by Naveed Akram
The light of the whole night is missing
For each man wonders why there is any star
For guidance and why there is a darkness.
The manner of a king must be visualised
For he seems to paint my heart with his majesty,
And HIs Highness does not invoke my name
In front of everyone.
Indeed, the lights are destroyed by the satanic laughter,
Bulbs of fire beep and sleep, the lonely wanderer
Has passed the test, but the satanic one reminds himself.
Let the manners of men be judged by Justice,
Leaping in their shadow would resolve difficulties,
But where is the disaster for the one who deserves it?
He needs chastisement!
Comments about The Light Of Difficulties by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl