The Light Upon The Heart - Poem by Naveed Akram
The upward light thought for itself,
Power was added to power so wonderful.
My soul is smiling due to art,
My books are shelved accordingly.
I have those saints in my log,
Meeting me like a train on fire.
But their wisdom is so strong
That my soul is becoming wiser.
The descending light is upon the heart,
Hatred and love are too many enemies,
Love is the opposite of sin,
And you live within the levels of hurt.
My light is tonight a goal,
My soul empties the fire,
The tunnel is burrowed little
As more tunnelling is required.
Comments about The Light Upon The Heart by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl