The Long Wait - Poem by Suraj Samtani
A whole year.
For one whole year I awaited this event.
And when it comes...
I now question whats next,
for me to live for.
This was obviously not what I expected.
But I now have to accept it.
Waiting till the next event
may not be worth it.
Comments about The Long Wait by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl