Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Meltdown - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Slow are the effects,
Is an accepted meltdown.
Approved with hopes it stops,
Descending to further drop...
Deceptions to delude.
And shocking those refusing,
As rescuers arrive.
The heat of false beliefs,
Continue to keep deceivers...
And those deceived,
Unwilling to end denials...
They've been taught to protect.
Comments about The Meltdown by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl