Bijay Kant Dubey
The Men Of Theatre, Heroes, Heroines & Villains - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
They are the men of the theatre theatrical in their lives and will turn other men's sons into villains whereas the filmy villains will get the awards from the Govt. of India for their acting.
The heroes had not been heroes, now call they in the lights falling, the cameras flashing upon and the colours and paints they use in for to be heroes.
The heroines beautiful girls selected sitting in the parlours and the houses of the interior decorators with the goggles on the eyes talking of fashion and apparel designing.
Comments about The Men Of Theatre, Heroes, Heroines & Villains by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl