The Nearest Are Most Hated - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Eagles and owls,
Monkeys, pigs and donkeys,
All untouchable to us, live
In their places unthreatened.
You are not to decimate them.
Why do you want to decimate
Your own race held by you
As the untouchable or unacceptable?
Comments about The Nearest Are Most Hated by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl