Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Only Ones God Knows - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
They laughed at the others,
From the stoop of the master's house!
Now that the house is going up in flames...
Who will they turn to?
Where will they go?
Since those they laughed at...
Are the only ones God knows!
Give me five!
That was a good 'meek' job,
Ya'll did back there!
Ready for the next mission?
This one will be less difficult! '
Comments about The Only Ones God Knows by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl