The Pillow Hot - Poem by Anna Akhmatova
The pillow hot
On both sides,
The second candle
Dying, the ravens
Slept all night, too late
To dream of sleep...
How unbearably white
The blind on the white window.
Good morning, morning!
Comments about The Pillow Hot by Anna Akhmatova
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl