The Planner - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Have you placed a foot
to where you dream a stroll?
Or as if the young retiree,
who reposes by the window,
reading maps, writing iteneraries
pages after pages.
Where in blind ventures
reckless as it can be
brings forth the grand unknown
of pure horrors or delights
and all that are yet to be written,
by which, reminds the most.
Comments about The Planner by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl